Rival regions has the following rules, very easy to follow. Breaking them can result in a veto-like punishment when talking in chat or making articles.
It is forbidden:
- The obscene content in the chat, in the comments or in the articles.
- The use of capital letters. Only 50% of your message can be capitali
zed. "Flood" (make many comments consecutively). This also includes meaningless items, such as "for the mission," or repetitive articles.
- Insulting other players, parties and or nations.
- To promote Nazism, fascism and hate speech.
- Advertise. Except for ads related to the game, as you can advertise your state, your party, your factory, among others, but not more than once every 30 minutes.
- Discuss games similar to Rival regions. Still, you can discuss other completely different games.
- Placing images or videos with obscene, offensive, threatening, sexually explicit, or advertising content. You will also not be able to post photos of other users without their consent.
- Discuss real-world politics and discussion subjects. Howe
ver, you can create matches with a title and an avatar of real life, but it is forbidden to incite to vote for them in real life by means of chat or articles.
- Motivate other players to commit illicit acts.
- Place links that lead to suspicious websites, with pirated content, malware, spyware, among others.
- Discuss the actions of moderators or administrators in a chat room (unjustified bane, for example). It is only
allowed to discuss this by using articles and comments from that same article.
- Despise, insult or misinform new players.
- Ask for money or ask to qualify an item.
- To insult directly and unjustifiably the administration or moderation.
- Speak in a different language in chat rooms intended for a specific language.
- Misuse of a language in the articles category
- Using Rival regions/chat/private messages for sale of accounts/money
- It is forbidden to use more than two accounts for the same person. Doing so makes Multicounts banned